death + rebirth in 2.08 Su-zakana
Rebirths can only ever be symbolic.
Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky (2009)
omg poker thats totally kawaii desu~
Why He’s Hot:
- Christoph Waltz is the epitome of class. In any scenario, he commands the attention of those around him and don’t act like you wouldn’t fucking give it to him. Hell, you’d give him a lot more than that but we’ll get to that in just a few moments.
- His talent is extraordinary, and even in playing the brutal and cruel character of Col. Hans Landa in the film Inglourious Basterds, he exudes charm and commands our admiration immediately. There’s a certain sparkle to his eye that doesn’t fail to be exciting and captivating all at the same time.
- On top of all that, he speaks like forty thousand different languages. If that’s not amazing in itself, just think of how he could mumble to you in soft French or perhaps yell at you in a rough, rustic German, if that’s what you’re into. You’d go looking for ways to get into trouble, don’t deny it.
- His quirky, lop-sided smile is almost too adorable. Almost. But not. He’s got dimples that could make your panties drop, not that you’d be complaining, of course.
- Have you seen pictures of him from when he was young? Just look at this and this. Now, the man has aged gracefully and beautifully, but don’t try to act like you didn’t just come all over your fancy leather couch because everyone and their mother knows you did. Oh, and look at this gif. I’m sorry, but I’m not replacing your couch. Good job, there.
I will do my best to carry you when you need a lift
Comfort you when you’re sad
We all feel down now and then
But I’m here if you need me
They’re as different as night and day.
Done for this month’s let’s draw Sherlock challenge.
Ever since the Night Vale Crossover for these two, I’ve been wondering about them doing their own radio shows, and I’ve developed a little smidgen of a head canon that they both work at the same radio station but barely get to see each other since John would work the morning/afternoon airwaves, and Sherlock would do the evenings/early morning shift. The only time they’d see each other would be in passing.
I wanted the artwork to somehow reflect the times of day they work without showing any light to hint at, so I decided to try something different art-wise with this challenge and played around with colors.
Random GazettEness: 5/5; RUKI